Price action analysis is the use of the natural or “raw” price movement of a market to analyze and trade it. This means, you are making all of your trading decisions based purely on the price bars on a “naked” or indicator-free price chart.
Price Action involve identifying patterns, trend, support & resistance by observing price movements and then making informed decision on possible future price movement.
Price Action is universal in nature & same can be applied in any market like equity, commodity, forex, crypto etc. All the indicators are function of Price & if a person is able to read price correct using Price Action technique than he/she can trade with great ease without depending on lagging indicators.
Contact 9717077198 on Whatsapp for paymentCOMING SOON
You get to learn Price Action based technical analysis on following topics.
- Risk Management & position sizing
- Trading Setup
- Explanation of different types of Support & Resistance (S&R)
- How to draw S&R correctly - Horizontal, Trend Lines, Pivot Points, EMA , Gaps
- Fibonacci Levels and uses in different Time Frames
- Hidden Candles (my finding, you won't find it anywhere)
- Entry and Exit of some common price action patterns
- Bank Nifty option selection for BNF breakouts
- Tools used for correct trading
- Stock Selection Process
- Liquid stocks/Spread
- Order book reading (hidden gem)
- Live market stock identification (Volume based method & scanner)
- Questions & Answers
Who should not join
- If you are looking for a strategy to become profitable overnight.
- If you think no hard work is required to become successful.
- If you are only joining to get calls.